Department of Information and Communication Engineering, Sejong University is inviting applications for graduate research position to pursue M.S. and PhD programme. International students are eligible for this position in Korea. English proficiency is required. Funding includes stipend in the form of a research assistantship to cover living expenses and tuition fees. Applicant must have an undergraduate degree in the field of Electrical/Electronic Eng., Mathematics/Statistics or Computer Engineering/Computer Science.. Prospective students are urged to apply at least thirty days prior to the beginning of an academic semester. Applicants seeking admission must pass an entrance examination administered by the Graduate School and also meet the following additional requirements: – An applicant for a master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree from a 4-year in accredited college or university. This includes both domestic and international universities. – An applicant for a doctoral program must have a master’s degree from an accredited institution or the approval and recommendation of a faculty adviser.. This Research position is open for pursuing graduate (M.S. and PhD) program at Sejong University. The research areas of this scholarship are:
Not providedWho can apply to this scholarship?
· Preferred undergraduate major: Electrical/Electronic Eng., Mathematics/Statistics or Computer Engineering/Computer Science.
· Those who have strong background in Mathematics & Statistics (more specifically, linear algebra, numerical analysis and introductory probability & statistics) are preferred.
· Basic knowledge on Math. & Stat. is strictly required.
· Intermediate level skill in Matlab is required.
· Applicant who is fluent in English is preferred (Should be able to read technical papers and should have no difficulty in having technical discussion in English).
· Tuition is waived (IELTS certificate within two years required).
· A stipend in the form of a research assistantship to cover living expenses is available.Benefits of the scholarship:
Tuition fee will be waived (IELTS certificate within two years required). A stipend in the form of a research assistant ship to cover living expenses is available
More information about the fellowship:Duration:
Not KnownNumber of scholarships: