The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship?
· Open to all Marathon COE students
· Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident with a permanent resident card or passport stamped I
· 551 (not expired) or be granted.
· Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale.
· Be a current High School Senior with plans to enter full
· time in a degree seeking program at a four
· year U.S accredited institution in 2014
· Must be pursuing a STEM major in Accounting, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Geology/Geosciences, Information Technology (IT/MIS), Mathematics/Statistics, Mechanical Engineering or Petroleum Engineering.
· Must plan to apply for federal financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal.
· Student Aid (FAFSA). DACA applicants must submit household income information.
Benefits of the scholarship: This HSF Scholarship Program is a scholarship of $3,000 per year. Selected students may receive $3,000 for two academic years for a possible total award of $6,000.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: This HSF scholarship will be awarded for two academic years.
Number of scholarships: Not Known