The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
· be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or a Permanent Humanitarian Visa holder
· be enrolled full time in an RMIT nursing program at diploma or bachelor degree level
· demonstrate educational disadvantage
· have at least one year of full time enrolment left of your program to complete in 2014.
· Preference will be given to students who are current or former refugees (hold/held a Permanent Humanitarian Visa). Should no suitable students apply, students with the following backgrounds will then be considered: Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islanders, non
· English speaking who has resided in Australia for less than 10 years and relocated from rural/regional location to study at RMIT in Melbourne
· Previous recipients are encouraged to apply.
· Postgraduate students are ineligible to apply.
Benefits of the scholarship: The scholarship provides $2500 as a one-off payment.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not Known
Number of scholarships: Not Known