The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? Education background and age limit
· Applicants for bachelor’s degree must have acquired a diploma equivalent to Chinese high
· school graduate and be under the age of 25, and should also be in accordance with the eligibility of the host institution.
· Applicants for master’s degree program must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35 and should have a bachelor’s degree with letters of recommendation from two professors or associate professors.
· Applicants for doctoral degree program must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40 and should have a master’s degree with letters of recommendation from two professors or associate professors. B. Other Requirements
· Applicants must be non
· Chinese citizens (with a foreign nationality over four years) and be in good health
· Applicants must comply with laws and regulations of the Chinese government and rules and disciplines of the host institutions.
· Applicants should not be currently studying in China. (Students currently in China who graduated from a Chinese institution for more than one academic year are eligible.)
· Applicants’ proficiency of Chinese level be determined by the host institution according to specialty and teaching language.
· Applicants should not be awardees of any other scholarships.
Benefits of the scholarship: The scholarship is divided into the following three categories and is granted to the relevant institutions that accept international students: Class A:-Doctoral Degree Student’s Scholarship: 24,000 per year. Class b:-Master’s Degree Student’s Scholarship:19,000 per year. Class c:-Bachelor’s Degree Student’s Scholarship: 13,000 per year. Recipients of all categories of scholarship are exempt from registration fees, tuitions fees, experiment fees, practice fees, basic teaching materials fees, accommodation fees and insurance. International travel expenses, monthly living allowance and other fees are not included.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Class A scholarship is granted to the student for 2 to 3 academic years, Class B scholarship is granted to the student for 2 to 3 academic year and Class C scholarship is granted to the student for 4 academic years.
Number of scholarships: Not Known