The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship?
· The scholarships are intended for holders of a PhD degree within any of the above
· mentioned disciplines eligible for 2014/2015 for full
· time research in Sweden.
· The applicant is not eligible for this scholarship if any of the following is true:
· Has already lived in Sweden for two or more years when the scholarship period is due to begin.
· Already has a Swedish permanent residence permit.
· Applicants who have previously been awarded a scholarship from SI for study or research at a Swedish university will not be given priority.
Benefits of the scholarship: The scholarship amounts to SEK 18,000 per month. The scholarship includes one travel grant of SEK 15,000 and insurance coverage. The scholarship cannot be prolonged or extended. Scholarship holders are insured by the Swedish State Group Insurance against illness and accident during the scholarship period. The scholarship is designed to cover living costs for the scholarship holder. There are no grants for family members. No funding for bench fees is provided. The granted scholarship period cannot be altered or extended. In case of a postponed arrival date, the scholarship period can be decreased accordingly.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: The scholarships will be granted for long-term visits (6, 9 or 12 months) during the academic year 2014/ 2015 (1 September 2014 to 31 August 2015).
Number of scholarships: Not provided