The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? In order to be considered for a Sussex Graduate Scholarship you must meet all of the following criteria:
· Applicants must be a University of Sussex graduate progressing immediately onto an eligible full
· time Masters degree in 2014.
· Applicants must achieve a first
· or upper second
· class undergraduate honours degree from the University of Sussex in 2014.
· Applicants must have applied for your chosen full
· time masters degree by 1 August 2014 and have accepted and met the conditions of your offer; and
· Applicants must meet the University’s entrance requirements
· The scholarship relates to all full
· time taught masters degree courses at the University of Sussex (e.g. MA, MSc, LLM) excluding the following courses:Postgraduate diplomas (including Common Professional Examination (CPE), Law and Economics), Masters degrees in Social Work (if receiving a bursary), Social Work post qualifying Masters degrees, PGCE courses and schools direct teaching courses, MSc Automotive Engineering, MA degrees in IDS apart from the MA Gender and Development and the MA in Climate Change and Development, Masters degrees at the Brighton and Sussex Medical School. In addition, masters students who are funded by the research councils (e.g. those receiving ESRC 1+3 funding are not eligible).
Benefits of the scholarship: Total offer will be of £3,000 for first class honours degree and £2,000 for upper second-class honours degree.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Scholarships will be offered for duration of the course.
Number of scholarships: Not Known