The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? Graduates applying for this position should have the following attributes:
· B.Sc., M.Sc. or equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, Telematics or a related field (concluded by the time you join).
· Excellent academic transcripts.
· Clearly defined Statement of Purpose for PhD. research thesis.
· Excellent level of spoken and written English (please note: Spanish is not required).
· High level of motivation.
Benefits of the scholarship: -Freedom to focus on your research work, with full administrative support. -No teaching duties Collaboration with leading experts on international research projects -Supervision throughout your PhD. by one of our world-renowned and award-winning researchers (see Research team). -Use of state-of-the-art resources and facilities Collaborative, multi-cultural and English-speaking environment -Participation at international conferences and project meetings. -Assistance with all aspects of immigration and relocation (including support with your VISA application) -Support to take innovations to market -Salaried position for up to 5 years. -All PhD. program fees paid -Access to comprehensive healthcare -Total combined value of financial package of more than 150,000 Euros over five years.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: We finance PhD Student’s PhD. studies for between 4 and 5 years. You will be funded for up to 5 years if you are admitted to the 1st year of UC3M Masters Program and up to 4 years otherwise. -Year 1 Masters Program: Funding up to 5 years . -Year 2 Masters Program: Funding up to 4 years.
Number of scholarships: Not provided