The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship?
· B.Sc., M.Sc. or equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, Telematics or a related field (concluded by the time you join).
· Excellent academic transcripts
· Clearly defined Statement of Purpose for Ph.D. research thesis.
· Excellent level of spoken and written English.
· Highly motivated
· Students who obtained their degree (B.Sc., M.Sc. or equivalent) in a higher education system NOT subject to the Bologna Process are strongly advised to provide their GRE scores on the online application form. **An offer of a PhD Student position implies your acceptance to the UC3M PhD program.
Benefits of the scholarship: Successful candidates will enjoy the following benefits: -Freedom to focus on your research work, with full administrative support -Collaboration with leading experts on international research projects -Supervision throughout your Ph.D. by one of our world-renowned and award-winning researchers (see Research team). -Use of state-of-the-art resources and facilities Collaborative, multi-cultural and English-speaking environment -Participation at international conferences and project meetings -Assistance with all aspects of immigration and relocation (including support with your VISA application) -Support to take innovations to market -Salaried position for up to 5 years -Access to comprehensive healthcare
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Salaried positions are available for up to 5 years.
Number of scholarships: Not Known