The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship?
· All applicants must have Norwegian citizenship at the time of application. Applicants with both Norwegian and American citizenship are disqualified from applying.
· Applicants, who reside in the United States and / or have started a degree at a U.S. educational institution in the United States, disqualified from applying.
· Fulbright scholarship awarded for completion of studies at the master’s or higher level, by accredited educational institution in the United States.
· You do not need to have completed the Bachelor’s degree at the time of application, but the degree must be obtained before departure to the United States (i.e., in the spring of 2015).
· One need not be enrolled in a U.S. educational institution before applying for a Fulbright Scholarship. Searching is responsible for the application and admission to an accredited university in the United States
· There is no requirement for annual tests (SAT, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, etc.) to apply for a Fulbright Scholarship. Searching is responsible for presenting the tests required by U.S. universities he / she seeks to.
· Fulbright scholarship is reserved for full
· time study or research in the United States. Minimum residence in the United States is academic year (9 months). Exceptions may be made for those candidates who are totally in the final stages of his PhD sin (minimum 6 months).
· Applicants within medisinfag the master’s or doctoral level are eligible to apply, but may not have patient contact.
· Applicants must be available for interview in Oslo, Bergen, Trondheim and Troms in October / November 2014. The interview can be alternatively implemented via Skype or telephone.
· Applicants who have not previously lived or stayed in the United States over a prolonged period, under similar circumstances, be preferred by the Fulbright Board
Benefits of the scholarship: Scholarship amounts determined and distributed by the Fulbright Board varies from NOK 75.000 to NOK 150.000.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: The minimum residence time in the United States is one academic year, but exceptions can be made for students who are in the final stages of his PhD (minimum 6 month stay is permitted). Earliest possible departure date is 1 August 2015.
Number of scholarships: Not Known