The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? To apply for the Fujitsu Scholarship, you must meet the following qualifications. 1. Education: A bachelor’s degree or a degree equivalent to a four
· year standard baccalaureate degree in any discipline from a regionally or nationally accredited institution 2. Experience: A minimum of three years of relevant full
· time work experience (five years preferred) at the time of application 3. Language: A minimum TOEFL score of 577/233/90 (paper/computer/Internet), TOEIC score of 750, or IELTS(Academic) overall band test result of 6.5 or higher from tests taken between January 2009 and December 2013. The following applicants are exempt from submitting an English proficiency test score:
· Applicants whose native language is English and who are from the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Canada or Singapore.
· Applicants who hold a bachelor’s or advanced degree within the last five years from an accredited or recognized college or university in the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Canada or Singapore. Contact us for the proof of document required.
· There is no upper or lower age limit. The only age
· related requirements are graduation from a four
· year university and at least three years of work experience.
Benefits of the scholarship: The Fujitsu Scholarship benefits include tuition and fees for the Global Leaders for Innovation and Knowledge program. Tuition and Fees for the Global Leaders for Innovation and Knowledge Fujitsu Scholars will participate in 2014 summer term from June 4 to September 19, 2014. Stipend toward Living Expenses Airfare: Fujitsu Ltd. will provide a round-trip air ticket to Japan where the program starts and ends, as well as ticket to participate Hawaii, Thailand, and Singapore Modules of the program. The selection of the air carrier and travel agent, including itinerary, is at the discretion of Fujitsu Ltd. Housing Arrangements: JAIMS will assist in locating appropriate housing in Honolulu for participants. Fujitsu Ltd. will provide and pay for participant accommodations in Japan, Thailand, and Singapore. Visa Arrangements: When applicable, participant will be assisted in obtaining the F-1 Student visa to enter the U.S. and Japan entry visa for a short stay. The expense of obtaining the visas is the financial responsibility of the participant.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: The program has three and a half months curriculum.
Number of scholarships: Not Known