The research areas of this scholarship are: Scholarships are provided for one-year, full-time MSc in Applied Statistics, Archaeological Science, Clinical Embryology, Biodiversity, Conservation & Management, Clinical Embryology, Computer Science, Endovascular Neurosurgery, Environmental Change & Management, Global Health Science, History of Science, Medicine & Technology, Integrated Immunology, Mathematical & Computational Finance, Mathematical Modelling & Scientific Computing, Mathematics & Foundations of Computer Science, Medical Anthropology, Nature, Society & Environmental Policy, Neuroscience, Pharmacology, Philosophy of Physics, Psychological Research, Radiation Biology and Water Science, Policy & Management.
Who can apply to this scholarship? Applicants must be ordinarily resident in the state of Florida in the USA.
· Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and potential. The programme aims to have one graduate from each of the SUSF universities represented in each annual cohort of scholars and preference shall be given to applicants in order to achieve this aim. However, if this is not possible, scholarships may be awarded to additional eligible applicants from the SUSF universities from which a scholar has already been selected.
· In selecting the annual cohort of scholars, priority will be given to applicants in order to fulfil the aim of representing a range of subject areas.
· Applicants should be applying to start a new, one
· year, full
· time Master’s course at Oxford.
· This scholarship is not open to candidates with deferred entry.
Benefits of the scholarship: Total offer is of 100% of university and college fees and a grant for living costs (of at least £13,726). Awards are made for the full duration of a student’s fee liability for the agreed course.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Scholarships are offered for Period of fee liability (i.e. one year).
Number of scholarships: 10 scholarships are offered.