The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship?
· Applicants must hold an offer of a study place and begin their undergraduate studies in September 2014 in one of the following departments: Aerospace Engineering, Automatic Control & Systems Engineering, Bioengineering, Chemical & Biological Engineering, Civil & Structural Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic & Electrical Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
· Applicants must be self
· funding and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
· The scholarships will be awarded automatically – no application is required in first or subsequent years.
· The scholarships will be awarded unconditionally in the first year of studies. Award in subsequent years of study is subject to the achievement of 60% overall average mark.
· The scholarships will take the form of a tuition fee reduction.
· The scholarships will not be applied during any optional or compulsory study abroad periods or year in industry.
Benefits of the scholarship: -Engineering International Scholarships-The scholarships are worth £2,000 per year each. -Science International Scholarships-The scholarships are worth £2,000 per year each. -Law International Scholarships-The scholarships are worth £1,500 per year each. -Arts International Scholarships- The scholarships are worth £1,500 per year each.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not Known
Number of scholarships: Various scholarships will be offered.