The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? Application for the scholarship is open for prospective and current students of our international Bachelor and Master programmes, studying at ESHCC in the academic year 2014/2015, from all non
· EEA countries, provided they would be charged the non
· EEA tuition fee.
· Excellence is proven if the GPA achieved during the previous education is at least the equivalent of the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the Dutch grading scale 1 – 10.
· We consider the GPA achieved during previous education as:
· A prospective Bachelor student: The GPA of last two years of secondary school or the GPA of the final exam
· A current Bachelor student at the EUR: The GPA of the preceding year in the Bachelor
· A prospective Master student: The GPA of the complete Bachelor programme
· A current Research Master student: The GPA of the preceding year in the Master
· The applicant will have to provide an explanation of the local grading system, taken from the official website of the national Ministry of Education, which will be used alongside the grade information included in the country modules of NUFFIC.
Benefits of the scholarship: -The scholarship takes the form of a waiver being the amount of money that will be subtracted from the full non-EEA tuition fee. For the scholarship, no actual transmission of money takes place. -The scholarship part is 50% of the non-EEA tuition fee and will be subtracted from the full non-EEA tuition fee before the start of the academic year, enabling the beholder to immediately pay the reduced tuition fee; either at once or in installments. The student has to pay 50% of the institute tuition fee
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: The scholarship is 50% of the non-EEA tuition fee.
Number of scholarships: Not Known