The research areas of this scholarship are: The scholarship is provided to learn any of the courses offered by the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology in Ghana.
Who can apply to this scholarship?
· The Scholarship is open to all regular students in the First (1st), Second (2nd) and Third (3rd) year.
· Special Scholarship for women in Medicine.
· All brilliant but needy students from the various departments are also eligible to apply.
· Minimum grade of applicants must be at least Second Class for continuing students and Aggregate 10 for first years.
· Applicants are to come along with their Acceptance letters, Letters of Recommendation and WASSCE Certificate.
· Continuing student applicants should include their current University Academic Transcripts, and first years should also add their High School Transcripts.
· Applicants who are beneficiaries of other scholarships are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Benefits of the scholarship: Scholarship tuition shall be paid directly to the University at the beginning of each academic year. eSyllabus shall assess the need of providing additional assistance for housing, books and other incidentals on a case by case basis.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: A scholarship is awarded for full tuition for full time schooling for the one, two or three years remaining on their degree.
Number of scholarships: Not Known