The research areas of this scholarship are: Scholarships are provided for MBA course at University of Essex.
Who can apply to this scholarship? The award is restricted to Home (UK), EU and overseas students who are entirely self
· funded. It is not available to students who are fully or partly sponsored.
· All MBA course applicants who hold the equivalent of a UK first class honours Bachelor’s degree (see below for equivalencies) and an IELTS score of 7.0 or higher will automatically receive a scholarship.
· MBA course applicants with the following qualifications will also be considered for a scholarship by the MBA Director and MBA Deputy Director, if numbers permit: the equivalent of a UK 2.1 Bachelor’s degree and a minimum IELTS score of 6.5*; or ten years’ work experience (including five years’ relevant managerial experience) and a minimum IELTS score of 6.5.*
· Only one scholarship award can be made per student and the award cannot normally be held in conjunction with other University of Essex scholarships.
· Where a student to whom a scholarship has been offered requests deferred entry, the award will be considered again in line with the terms and conditions that apply in the new proposed year of entry.
· The award is available to full
· time students and also to part
· time and modular students on a pro rata basis.
Benefits of the scholarship: A fee discount of £5,000 will be applied to those who are selected for the award. The award will only be made available as a discount on the tuition fee that is payable on registration at the University.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not Known
Number of scholarships: Up to 20 MBA scholarships will be awarded.