The research areas of this scholarship are: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Material science, physics, chemistry with strong relation to the Large Scale Facilities.
Who can apply to this scholarship? Non
· European and European students are welcome to apply to the Mamaself Master. Students must have: a Bachelor (180 ECTS) in Materials Science or related disciplines : Chemistry, Physics, Geo
· science,… and Proof of good English competencies, e.g. TOEFL 210/550, IELTS 6.5 or equivalent, except for applicants native from english speaking countries and for students having been educated in english at secondary or/and university. Erasmus Mundus for Non
· European students:
· General window: To be a citizen of a third
· country (all countries other than the 25 EU Member States, the EEA
· EFTA states (Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) and the candidate countries for accession to the EU (presently Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania) Not residing in any UE Member State or participating country.
· Western Balkans Window: Turkey, Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia, FYROM, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia Condition: to have not carried out his/her main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in any of the EU Member States or participating countries. Erasmus Mundus Mamaself for European students: If you are graduate student from one of the 27 EU Member States Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Croatia, Master Mamaself can offer you a scholarship in the framework of the Erasmus Mundus 2 programme.
Benefits of the scholarship: -Grants for Non-European students: The value of grant is 22.000 euros per year. The scholarship covers your travel and living expenses and tuition in Europe for the full duration of the course. -Grants for European students: The scholarship covers your travel and living expenses in Europe and outside Europe for the duration of the Master course. The value of scholarship is 9.000€ per year. European students can receive 3000€ complementary grant in case of internship at a Non-EU partner institution.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Scholarship is awarded for a 2 year Master programme in Materials Science.
Number of scholarships: Not Known