The research areas of this scholarship are: Scholarships are awarded for studying all the subjects.
Who can apply to this scholarship? You must fulfill all the criteria below to be eligible:
· As the scheme is Franco
· British you’ll be expected to be of French nationality OR (if you do not have French nationality) to have completed your higher education in France from baccalauréat level to bac+3.
· You must have good English language skills. Most UK higher education institutions require a minimum IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score of 6.5 for admission onto postgraduate courses.
· You must be intending to undertake one year of full
· time study or research in the UK that will not contribute to a French doctorate (co
· You will need an excellent track record illustrating your achievements, both academically and otherwise, and evidence that you will become a leader in your chosen field.
· As the scheme is aimed at young professionals at the beginning of their career, you must not be over 35 years old when you apply (April 2015).
Benefits of the scholarship: The maximum amount offered for a scholarship is £10,000, which is paid directly to the scholar and can be used as a contribution to tuition fees or living expenses during your year in the UK.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: The scholarship can fund Master’s courses, running over a period of twelve months, or one year of a PhD programme. The scholarship is for one year only, for full-time study and is not renewable.
Number of scholarships: The scheme provides about 10 scholarships each year, in total.