The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered for the Elizabeth Margaret Bolton Postgraduate Scholarship:
· Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, the holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa
· Enrolled or enrolling full
· time (100 credits per semester) in a postgraduate course (by coursework) at Curtin University in 2014
· Eligible for a Commonwealth supported place at Curtin University and reside within Australia
· Minimum course weighted average (CWA) of 50
· From a low socio
· economic background (ascertained from answers on application form)
· Contributed to the wider community through community service
· Not currently hold an industry sponsored scholarship.
Benefits of the scholarship: The Elizabeth Margaret Bolton Postgraduate Scholarship will provide the following support for up to one year (based on a full-time study load of 100 credits per semester): A total value of up to $6,000 paid as a cash stipend of $3,000 per semester. The amount can be used at the recipient’s discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses. Payments occur post census date each semester. Payments will be made approximately in mid-end April and September.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Scholarships will be offered for one year.
Number of scholarships: 2 scholarships will be offered.