This year, the Egyptian Government Scholarships called the EICA International Egyptian Center for Agriculture Academic Year 2019 are offered.
Airfare, round trip in economy class.
Accommodation in government dormitories or hotels contracted for the duration of the course.
Support per day of 40 Egyptian pounds (approximately $2.2, at the exchange rate of January 21, 2019).
Medical care for minor ailments.
These are the requirements to apply for
To qualify for this help you need to meet the following requirements:
- Be up to 45 years of age.
- Fluently speak and write English, French or Spanish.
- Have an overall minimum average of 80.
- Be a Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture or areas related to the courses offered.
You must also submit the following documentation:
- Complete application form of the Egyptian International Center forAgriculture, duly answered.
- Proof of proficiency of the English language in force (no more than two years) by a recognised institution, equivalent to a score of 550 points on the TOEFL test or attesting to a B2 level in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- Copy of the bachelor's degree in some agricultural-related career, reflecting a minimum average of 80.
- Proof of work experience from careers related to agriculture (priority will be given to participants with three years of experience in the field of the course you apply for).
- Medical certificate of good health and specifying not to develop infectious diseases. A blood test will be performed upon arrival in Egypt.
- Submit a written report concerning the work it performs, and the issues that concern the subject of the requested course.