The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship?
· Education Advanced university degree (Master’s or equivalent) in social sciences, African Studies, development studies, economics, Law or any other related area. PhD will be an advantage.
· Work Experience: Experience in research/analytical work in agriculture and food security; industrialization and infrastructure; international trade and regional integration; or investment policy and equity investment in the context of Africa, either in the academia or in private, public or civil society organizations, is required. Experience in working with African institutions at national, sub
· regional or regional level is an advantage.
· Language Fluency in one of the working languages of the UN Secretariat, English or French, (both oral and written) is required; knowledge of the other is desirable. Knowledge of another UN official language is an advantage.
· Qualified women are particularly encouraged to apply. Candidates applying for the position must be below 36.
Benefits of the scholarship: Fellows will receive a monthly stipend of USD 3,000. The fellowship includes a round-trip air ticket between the fellow’s country of residence and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not Known
Number of scholarships: 5 fellowships will be offered.