The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? The Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences has a strategic ambition of being a leading research faculty. Candidates for these fellowships will be selected in accordance with this and expected to be in the upper segment of their class with respect to academic credentials.
· The applicants should have a background within the general field of fluid
· rock interactions. Field experience is an asset, preferably in combination with either experimental or modelling based studies.
· Applicants must hold a Master’s degree or equivalent in Geology/geophysics.
· The purpose of the fellowship is research training leading to the successful completion of a PhD degree.
· The fellowship requires admission to the PhD programme at the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences. The application to the PhD programme must be submitted to the department no later than two months after taking up the position.
Benefits of the scholarship: The fellowship will provide NOK 421 100 – 473 400 per year.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Fellowship will be offered for up to 3 years.
Number of scholarships: Not Known