The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? Must enroll in an associate or bachelor’s degree program at DeVry University in the March 2014 session
· Students who do not start in March are not eligible for the scholarship
· Students who start in future sessions will need to reapply for one of the scholarship offerings available at that time Minimum Academic Performance
· Placement Testing: Standard Placement in both Math & English on DVU administered exam
· Transferable college credit that satisfies standard placement per current academic policy.
· ACT: Composite score of 22 or greater OR
· SAT: Score of 950 or greater (math and critical reading combined)
· Must be a US citizen, Canadian citizen, or reside within the US. (International students studying on a visa are not eligible)
· Readmit and resume students are not eligible for the Career Catalyst Scholarship
· Alumni of DeVry University or Keller Graduate School of Management are not eligible for this scholarship
· Excludes DeVry University’s graduate degree programs and certificates in Education, Education Technology and Electrical Engineering. Continuing Eligibility Criteria
· Enrolled minimum of 9 credit hours per semester.
· Must maintain a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA.
· Partial scholarship funds are not awarded to students enrolled for less than 9 credit hours per semester.
· Students can only take one semester off during enrollment or fall below the minimum enrolled hours once and still maintain scholarship eligibility.
· Students must return in the subsequent semester and meet minimum enrolled hours to maintain scholarship eligibility or they will lose the award.
Benefits of the scholarship: The scholarships will provide per semester: -for Bachelor’s Level – Up to $20,000 (Year 1 – $1,667 per semester: $5,000 first year, Year 2 – $2,333 per semester: $7,000 second year and Year 3 – $2,667 per semester: $8,000 third year) -for Associate Level – Up to $10,000 ( Year 1 – $1,333 per semester: $4,000 first year and Year 2 – $2,000 per semester: $6,000 second year) -Master’s Level – Up to $8,000 (Year 1 – $667 per semester: $2,000 first year, Year 2 – $1,000 per semester: $3,000 second year and Year 3 – $1,500 per semester: $3,000 third year )
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Scholarships are offered for duration of the programme.
Number of scholarships: Wide varieties of scholarships are available.