The research areas of this scholarship are: Scholarships are awarded in all areas of knowledge without exception.
Who can apply to this scholarship? The scholarship is aimed at Chilean / as and foreign / as with permanent residency in Chile, which have the following requirements.
· Owning the degree of Bachelor / a (in the case of racing with a duration of at least eight semesters) and / or Professional Qualification (in the case of racing with a duration of ten semesters or more).
· Possess academic excellence, proving at least one of the following requirements:
· Earned a top five finishes at or GPA (5.0) of a maximum of seven (7.0) or its equivalent, for obtaining his Bachelor’s and / or professional degree;
· Be within the top 30% of his class graduation degree or undergraduate.
· Meet accepted / herself to be a student / regulate in any of the programs listed in paragraph 4.2 of the bankruptcy bases. Continue or begin doctoral studies at the dates specified in the terms and according to the information at the time of application.
Benefits of the scholarship: Summary benefits associated with doctoral and master studies: -A round-trip ticket in economy class from the closest to the city of residence of the / the scholar / a to the city of residence in the country of destination airport. -100% of tuition and fee costs of the doctoral program. -Unique assignment corresponding to U.S. $ 500 (five hundred dollars) for those fellows who start PhD installation. -Annual allocation for purchase of books and / or materials $ 300 (three hundred dollars). -Annual premium for health insurance / the scholar / a for a maximum amount of $ 800 (eight hundred dollars). -Assignment for monthly maintenance / the scholar / a for the doctoral program as cost of living in the destination country (see Annex II amounts of the bases). -Assignment for monthly maintenance / spouse, by the time he / the scholar / to declare his company as cost of living in the destination country (see Annex II amounts of the bases). -Allocation of monthly support for each child / a child under 18 years, by the time he / his company to declare, as cost of living in the destination country (see Annex II amounts of the bases). -Extension monthly maintenance allowance for interns with pre and post natal up to four months in total. Assigning only return corresponding to U.S. $ 500 (five hundred dollars). Summary associated benefits to leveling course language in Chile: Course Fee leveling language in Chile Summary benefits associated with leveling course language in the destination country: Only if there are benefits granted by foreign entities as expressly provided, the cost will be funded intensive language course for a maximum of six (6) months in the country of destination. If this benefit is not contemplated, the cost of leveling course borne by the language / the selected / a directly.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: The duration of benefits Fellowship will be annual, renewable basis up to a maximum of four (4) years from the entry of the fellow-curricular and subject to the academic performance of it / a. If an application is not filed in these terms, will be declared “Out of bases.
Number of scholarships: Not Known