The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? To be eligible, applicants must:
· be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China and be in good health;
· be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for undergraduate programs;
· be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
· be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs;
· be under the age of 45 and have completed at least two years of undergraduate study when applying for general scholar programs;
· be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for senior scholar programs.
Benefits of the scholarship: Full scholarship includes -a waiver of fee for registration, tuition, laboratory experiments, internship and basic textbooks; -free on-campus dormitory accommodation; -monthly living allowance; -one-off settlement subsidy; -outpatient medical service and Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China; -one-off inter-city travel reimbursement. -Partial scholarship includes one or some items of the full scholarship items.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Scholarship is offered for undergraduate program: up to 4—7 years. -Master program: up to 2—5 years -Doctoral program: up to 3—6 years -Chinese language training program: up to 2 years -General scholar program: up to 2 years -Senior scholar program: up to 2 years.
Number of scholarships: Not Known