The research areas of this scholarship are: The Chevening Gurukul programme offers an intensive residential course which familiarizes India’s future leaders with best practice case-studies of leadership in the fields of government, innovation, health, and industry in the UK through a variety of standard and heterodox methods, ranging from seminars, role-playing scenarios, shadowing, and site visits.
Who can apply to this scholarship? Applications are invited from exceptional candidate from public, private and non
· governmental organisations:
· Independent and creative thinker
· Able to demonstrate the ability to develop collaboration between India and the UK, often in complex and fast
· moving areas.
· Able to work in diverse teams as well as individually, above all have the motivation to contribute constructively to the programme.
· Have had at least ten years’ professional experience.
Benefits of the scholarship: Each fellowship covers the following: -All KCL study fees -Accommodation for fellows -A subsistence allowance -Return airfare from India to UK -Travel to and from London and local travel in London -Reimbursement of UK Visa -Travel and accommodation on study visits
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Fellows will be offered an intensive, twelve-week residential course at King’s College London.
Number of scholarships: Every year twelve selected Gurukul Fellows will be offered.