The research areas of this scholarship are: The scholarship is awarded in Fashion- MA Fashion Artefact, MA Fashion Footwear, MA Fashion Design Technology: Menswear/Womens wear, MA Fashion Entrepreneurship and MA Fashion and the Environment at University of the Arts London in UK.
Who can apply to this scholarship?
· Considered as an international student for fee status purposes.
· A permanent resident or citizen from one of the following countries: Afghanistan, Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, UAE, Yemen, Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Sudan and Tunisia.
· Accepted or currently applying for a place on one of the following full
· time Masters Degree courses at London College of Fashion for the 2013/2014 academic year: MA Fashion Artefact, MA Fashion Footwear, MA Fashion Design Technology: Menswear/Womenswear, MA Fashion Entrepreneurship and MA Fashion and the Environment
· An undergraduate student expecting to graduate with a first or 2:1 in a bachelor’s degree (with Honors or equivalent) from a Higher Education institution by 28th July 2013. OR – A graduate, having already gained a first or 2:1 in a bachelor’s degree from a Higher Education institution, or an HE accredited Further Education institution. OR – (for applicants without a bachelor’s degree) Able to demonstrate substantial equivalent and applicable experience.
Benefits of the scholarship: The Scholarship is worth £22,300 and course tuition fees will be paid directly from the award to the University’s tuition fees account. The remaining funds will be paid to the Scholarship holder as maintenance support for the duration of the course.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not Known
Number of scholarships: Not provided