The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship?
· Holders of a Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, environmental engineering or equivalent, including courses in mathematics/calculus, hydraulics/fluid mechanics and geology.
· Additionally, all applicants must either live/study in Indonesia or be an Indonesian citizen/permanent resident living/studying abroad.
· English competency is required
· Strong interest in sustainability and social innovation.
· Have the will to work practically with innovative water resource solutions to make a difference in the lives of Jakarta’s inhabitants.
· No exceptions can be made regarding the terms of the eligibility requirements.
Benefits of the scholarship: First Prize:
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Scholarship is awarded for two years.
Number of scholarships: Not Known