The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship?
· If applicant resides in the United States, they must meet one of the following requirements: be a legal resident of the United States; have been granted permanent residency; have a valid visa that does not prohibit educational studies; have been granted temporary protected status along with approved Notice of Action issued by Citizen Immigration Services and verified through CIS Form g
· 845; or have been granted asylum along with the approved Notice of Action issued by the Citizen Immigration Services.
· Applicants must be a security practitioner or aspire to a career in this field. Applicants who evidence dedication this security profession through participation in a related professional association(s), who have published articles, research or demonstrated other commitment to this professional pathway will have preferred consideration.
· Applicants must not be currently enrolled nor in the process of enrolling at any University of Phoenix campus or in any online program at any time prior to the scholarship award date. Applicants who enroll after submitting an application or before the scholarship award date are not eligible to be a recipient of this scholarship.
· Applicants must meet all admissions requirements of University of Phoenix.
· Applicants must not be an employee or family member (spouse, dependent child or domestic partner) of an employee of Apollo Group, Inc., University of Phoenix, Western International University, Institute for Professional Development or any other subsidiary of Apollo Group, Inc. Further, applicants who are ASIS International and ASIS Foundation employees and their immediate family members are ineligible to apply for the scholarship.
· Applicants must submit a complete, signed application, together with all supporting documentation by the deadline date listed under the Selection Process section. The completion of the application form does not create an obligation to award a scholarship to applicant.
· Applicants must submit completed essays as described in the Essay section. High importance will be placed on the applicant’s desire to advance in their education, with an emphasis on furthering their careers and expanding their impact in the community in which they reside.
· Applicants must submit one letter of recommendation as described in the Letter of Recommendation section.
Benefits of the scholarship: This award is a full tuition scholarship that will cover 100% of tuition for the degree program specified on the scholarship application. The actual value of the scholarship you receive is dependent on many different variables including but not limited to transferability of any credits, campus location, modality and degree program. University of Phoenix offers a financial planning tool to provide recipients with an estimated degree program cost.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not Known
Number of scholarships: Six (6) full tuition scholarships are offered.