The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? In order to be eligible to receive one of the graduate scholarships, students must meet the following criteria: Graduate Study
· The student must be accepted for, or enrolled in, graduate study in a communication sciences and disorders program in the United States. Master’s programs in speech
· language pathology or clinical doctoral programs in audiology must be accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech
· Language Pathology (CAA); this does not apply to research doctoral programs.
· The student must be enrolled in full
· time study for the full academic year. Academic and Personal Merit
· The student must submit official university transcripts of academic coursework, credits, grades, and grade point average (G.P.A.).
· The student must be recommended by persons of the following status:
· faculty at the student’s current college or university program;
· faculty at the student’s past college or university program, for persons just completing undergraduate work; or
· colleagues (at least one supervisor) at the applicant’s current place of employment, for persons returning to school after being in the workforce. Prior Funding The student must not have received a prior scholarship from the ASH Foundation.
Benefits of the scholarship: Up to twenty general graduate student scholarships for master’s and doctoral study at $5,000 per award, for students entering or enrolled in graduate study.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not Known
Number of scholarships: Up to twenty general graduate student scholarships for master’s and doctoral study. -Up to four master’s or doctoral student scholarships will be awarded for special purposes