The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? The Scholarship shall be available for an applicant who:
· is defined as an overseas student under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 (dependents of the staff of diplomatic or consular missions are also eligible);
· has not commenced any further education after completing their secondary studies, unless required by the University for the purposes of admission;
· is applying for admission into tertiary study for the first time, unless required by the University for the purposes of admission;
· has achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling, demonstrated by excellent results in their secondary studies qualification; and
· has applied, and received an unconditional offer for admission to the Australian National University by the date advertised on the University website. Any applicant who has completed a Foundation level program is encouraged to contact us directly and bring this to our attention. While we cannot assess bridging programs for the International University Scholarship, we can assess the qualification completed previous to commencing Foundation studies ie: China Gaokao
Benefits of the scholarship: The scholarships will provide 100% coverage of international student tuition fees and 100% coverage of Overseas Student Health Cover.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Scholarships are offered for duration of the programme.
Number of scholarships: 3 scholarships available for Semester 1 – 2 will be available to students applying from off-shore and one will be available to students applying from on-shore.