The Australian National University Scholarships are highly competitive awards that shall be offered to successful overseas applicants who have achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling before applying for tertiary studies for the first time .
If you want to apply for this scholarship, you should take into account:
Eligible applicants applying for admission directly to the University or through UAC will automatically be considered. Students will not need to submit a separate scholarship application form to be considered for the scholarship. In order to be considered for a scholarship, students will need to have received an unconditional letter of offer by the deadline.
Full tuition plus Overseas Student Health Cover
These are the requirements to apply for
The Scholarship shall be available for an applicant who:
- • is defined as an overseas student under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 (dependents of the staff of diplomatic or consular missions are also eligible);
- • has not commenced any further education after completing their secondary studies, unless required by the University for the purposes of admission;
- • is applying for admission into tertiary study for the first time, unless required by the University for the purposes of admission;
- • has achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling, demonstrated by excellent results in their secondary studies qualification; and
- • has applied, and received an unconditional offer for admission to the Australian National University by the date advertised on the University website.
Only students receiving a score equivalent to an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) of 99.60 or above will be considered for this scholarship.