The research areas of this scholarship are: Scholarships are awarded in advertising, communications, journalism, radio/TV, commercial art, photography, marketing, public relations or related advertising fields.
Who can apply to this scholarship? An applicant must meet the following criteria to be considered for a scholarship:
· Undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in an accredited Maryland college or university for the Fall 2014
· Spring 2015 academic year
· Must be pursuing a degree or career in an advertising related field.
· Demonstrate outstanding creative, technical or advertising business skills.
· Made significant contributions to his or her community.
· Maintains a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
· Citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
· Must submit completed application by September 8, 2014 deadline
· Prior AAF/AAFB scholarship recipients are ineligible.
Benefits of the scholarship: Each scholarship recipient (and one guest) will receive free admission to the award event.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not Known
Number of scholarships: Not Known