The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship?
· Applications for the Global Fellowship are highly competitive. While our Fellows have diverse backgrounds and each brings a unique skill set to the Fellowship, we have identified some key traits:
· We welcome applicants of any nationality, and we are prepared to do what is a possible and reasonable, within the guidelines of US and international immigration authority, to address Fellows’ visa and immigration needs in order to ensure that we include the most promising future leaders.
· Strong business experience: finance, operations, sales, marketing, and/or consulting.
· Demonstrated passion and commitment to creating positive social change .
· Proven track record of leadership and management responsibilities
· Experience living and working in emerging markets Grit, courage, and perseverance
· A minimum of 3 years work experience.
Benefits of the scholarship: ? Acumen provides Fellows with a stipend that covers reasonable monthly living costs for the duration of the yearlong program. The stipend is designed to cover only costs associated and incurred during the program. You should not expect to save any money during this year or to use this stipend to cover previous expenses (e.g., student loans). Stipend amounts will vary for the country placement portion of the Fellowship, adjusting for the cost of living in different countries, but these stipends are also designed to cover the basic costs associated with safe yet frugal living. Travel to New York for the first portion of the program, travel to and from field placements, travel to and from the mid-year meeting, and costs associated with necessary visa arrangements will be covered by Acumen. Acumen will also arrange appropriate health insurance and computing services including a laptop and video camera for use during the fellowship year.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Global Fellows Program is a 12-month fellowship program.
Number of scholarships: Not Known