The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? Students who have:
· completed their first semester in Spring 2013 as a full
· time international student (24 credit points) in any of the above courses and remain in the same course for the following semester
· achieved a minimum average of seventy five per cent (75%)
· not received a scholarship from UTS: FEIT previously
· not been a sponsored student
· not be enrolled in an offshore degree
Benefits of the scholarship: Scholarships will cover worth $2,000 each, per year.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Scholarships will be awarded for each semester. Scholarships are paid only once, are not ongoing and are not deferrable to another semester.
Number of scholarships: Six one off scholarships worth $2,000 will be offered each semester with a total of 12 being offered per year.