The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? To qualify for a Tilburg University Scholarship for Academic Excellence, candidate must fulfill the following admission requirements, in addition to the regular requirements for admission to a Master’s program:
· Candidates must have been (unconditionally) admitted to one of the graduate programs at Tilburg University for the academic year 2014
· Candidates must have achieved excellent study results in their relevant (under) graduate program. As an indication, the student must have graduated with an average result of at least 8 (out of 10) or must be among the top 10% of their class.
· To proof that you are an excellent student you can send us a statement from your university saying that you belonged to the top 10% of your class or with your average grade. This is not necessary if your average grade is specified on your transcript of records.
· Candidates must hold a EU/EEA or non
· EEA passport.
· Candidates should fill in the Scholarship Application Form.
· Candidates must be newly enrolled at Tilburg University.
Benefits of the scholarship: The Tilburg University Scholarship for Academic Excellence consists of a scholarship of € 5.000 to partially cover the living expenses of the students during their stay here in Tilburg. Additional to this, non-EEA scholarship students receive a partial tuition waiver (up to € 10.250 at a tuition fee of € 13.000, – / subject to change) .
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Scholarships will be offered for one academic year. At TSB award of the Scholarship for the second year of the Research Master’s program depends on your academic results for the first year. If you obtain all 60 ECTS of the first year of the Research Master, a Scholarship for the second year is guaranteed. At TSH award of the Scholarship for the second year of the Research Master’s program depends on your academic results of the first semester of the first year; you should obtain at least 30.
Number of scholarships: 15 Scholarships will be offered. (At Tilburg School of Social and Behavioral Sciences there are scholarships available for certain Master’s programs: 4 Scholarships for the Research Master’s program in Social and Behavioral Sciences, 1 Scholarship for the Master’s program in Human Resource Studies, 1 Scholarship for the Master’s program in Organization Studies, 1 Scholarship for the Master’s program in Sociology and 1 Scholarship for the Master’s program in Social Psychology. At Tilburg School of Humanities there are scholarships available for the following Master’s programs: MA Communication and Information Sciences, MA Management of Cultural Diversity, Research MA Language and Communication and Research MA Philosophy).