The research areas of this scholarship are: Anaerobic co-digestion of food waste and organic fraction of municipal solid waste for the production of biogas and concomitant use of biogas as fuel for cooking and spent slurry as fertilizer
Who can apply to this scholarship? Essential Qualifications: Candidate must satisfy at least one of the following criteria:
· ME/ MTech in Environmental Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Bioprocess Technology/ Biochemical Engineering/ Biotechnology
· MPhil in Biotechnology or Environmental Science or Life Sciences
· MSc in Biotechnology or Environmental Science or Life Sciences Desirable Qualifications:
· Passed CSIR or UGC JRF
· Outstanding skill set and hands
· on experience in anaerobic digestion of organic wastes
Benefits of the scholarship: Fellowship: Consolidated Rs. 16000/ month (first two years); Rs. 18000/ month (third year).
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: The duration of this fellowship is 2 years. The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of three years.
Number of scholarships: There is only one fellowship available.