The research areas of this scholarship are: Scholarships are awarded to study Master program in Development Practice or in International Development.
Who can apply to this scholarship?
· The AFD
· PSIA Scholarship is dedicated to nationals of African countries only. Priority will be given to students coming from the following countries: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea
· Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Liberia, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda and Zimbabwe.
· Applicants must have already submitted a full application to the Paris School of International Affairs of Sciences Po (PSIA) for the 2015 intake through the Sciences Po Admissions Portal (including all supporting documents and references) and must have applied to one of the following programs in Development: PSIA’s Master in Development Practice (one
· year program) PSIA’s Master in International Development (two
· year program) Please note that only applicants successfully admitted to PSIA will be considered for the scholarship.
· Students applying to a dual degree program are not eligible.
Benefits of the scholarship: Multiple scholarships ranging from partial to full tuition fee grants will be offered every year to incoming students in the Development programs of PSIA.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: The AFD-PSIA scholarship is offered for the entire length of study at PSIA on condition of sufficient academic performance (top 50% of the class). Students who do not meet this requirement will have their scholarship withdrawn.
Number of scholarships: Multiple scholarships will be awarded.