The research areas of this scholarship are: Fellowship is provided in the field of design, engineering and business.
Who can apply to this scholarship? Application for the 2014 Fellowship Programme is open to postgraduate students who meet the following requirements:
· Confirmed and accepted place on a postgraduate course in design, engineering and / or business at one of the Fellowship Partner Universities, including proof of all necessary funding by 16th February 2014
· Able to:
· attend an online interview on either 24th or 25th February 2014, if shortlisted
· attend a week
· long summer school at Cranfield University, in the UK, 23
· 27 June 2014
· undertake a research project as part of your course, during the Fellowship year
· take part in the 2014 online knowledge
· building and support programme
· Evidence of the support of an academic mentor within your home university and the availability of your mentor to attend the week
· long summer school at Cranfield University, in the UK, 23 – 27 June 2014.
Benefits of the scholarship: Fellowship worth UK£14,000 (approximately $22,300 or €17,500 or RI 1233,537) to develop a Circular Economy Innovation Project as part of a postgraduate study course in design, engineering or business. This consists of: -£2000 (approximately $3200 or €2500 or RI 175,219) financial bursary -Week-long, fully-paid summer school on the circular economy in the UK -Online knowledge-building and support facility throughout the programme -Platform for deeper engagement and cross-pollination by sharing emerging circular economy practices with our international network of university and business partners, who are working together on circular economy innovation.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not Known
Number of scholarships: Not Known