The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered for a Postgraduate Equity Scholarship in Health Sciences:
· Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, the holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa or New Zealand citizen.
· Undertaking the first semester of their postgraduate degree at Curtin University in semester 1, 2014.
· Enrolled full
· time (100 credits per semester) or part
· time (50 credit or less per semester) in an eligible postgraduate course at Curtin University in semester 1, 2014.
· Be able to demonstrate financial hardship.
Benefits of the scholarship: This scholarship provides one-off cash payment of between $500 and $2,000 to assist with the costs associated with studying.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not Known
Number of scholarships: Not Known