The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? The Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences has a strategic ambition of being a leading research faculty. Candidates for the fellowship will be selected in accordance with this and expected to have expertise in the fields of the project and to be in the upper segment of their class with respect to academic credentials.
· The candidate must have a master degree (or have submitted a master thesis) or other corresponding education equivalent to a Norwegian master degree in materials science or chemistry, with a relevant specialization for the project within solid
· state electrochemistry, inorganic materials chemistry, physical chemistry or chemical engineering. Background and experience in theory, modeling, materials synthesis, fabrication, and characterization including electron microscopy, spectroscopy, or electrochemical measurements is desired. The applicant should have good communication skills.
· The applicant is asked to shortly but specifically state in the application letter to what extent and in which way he/she meets or does not meet each of the above.
· The purpose of the fellowship is research training leading to the successful completion of a PhD degree. The fellowship requires admission to the PhD programme at the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences. The application to the PhD programme must be submitted to the department no later than two months after taking up the position.
· A good command of English is required.
Benefits of the scholarship: Pay Grade: 50 – 57 (NOK 421 100 – 473 400 per year, depending on qualifications and seniority).
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: The fellowship period is 3 years. Duties may be assigned within the framework of the positions. Starting dates as early as possible from March 2014.
Number of scholarships: Not Known