The research areas of this scholarship are: Scholarships are provided for Health Research, Clinical Research Biomedical Research Public Health and Health Services Research.
Who can apply to this scholarship? Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Health Research Postgraduate Scholarship are awarded to Indigenous Australians. Clinical Research Postgraduate Scholarship are awarded to provide support to combined MBBS/PhD students, and medical or dental graduates .Dora Lush Biomedical Research Postgraduate Scholarship are awarded to graduates .Public Health and Health Services Research Postgraduate Scholarship encourages graduates.Part
· time Research Postgraduate Scholarship are available in each category to graduates who have significant caring commitments or a medical condition which limits their ability to undertake full
· time studies (conditions apply).Co
· Funded Partnership Scholarship are offered through funding partnerships agreed between NHMRC and partner organizations. Gustav Nossal Scholarship will be selected from the highest ranked applicants who are considered to be outstanding researchers from Clinical and Dora Lush Biomedical – Graduate (Other).
· Applications for all NHMRC funding schemes are subject to eligibility rules. Applications which do not meet these eligibility guidelines may be removed from the assessment process.
· NHMRC may compare the research proposed with Research Support grants it currently funds, and grants provided by other agencies.
· NHMRC may remove from consideration any application it considers to duplicate research previously, or currently being undertaken.
· Additional eligibility criteria may apply and applicants should read the section and its subsections in conjunction with the Scheme
· Specific Information.
Benefits of the scholarship: NHMRC Postgraduate Scholarships (PGS) scheme is to support outstanding health and medical graduates early in their career so that they can be trained to conduct research that is internationally competitive and to develop a capacity for original independent research within Australia.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not Known
Number of scholarships: Not Known