The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? A good second class undergraduate degree or an equivalent overseas qualification – please see the relevant course description for full entry requirements.
· Standard English language requirements.
· Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of the overall strength of the application – including consideration of previous academic attainment, relevant experience, references and the personal statement
· Available to UK/EU and international applicants – please note that two scholarships will be awarded to applicants currently working or volunteering in a UK museum
· Available for distance learning study only
· Applicants must be able to start in April 2014
Benefits of the scholarship: 2 x £2,000 scholarships are open to applicants who are currently working or volunteering in UK museums and 3 x £1,000 scholarships are open to all applicants. Each scholarship is payable as a course fee discount towards any of the distance learning Masters programmes.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not Known
Number of scholarships: Five scholarships will be offered.