The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered for the Health Sciences WACE International Scholarship:
· Must have completed a WACE program through an education institution in Malaysia in 2013.
· Must be an international student studying onshore at the Bentley campus in Semester 1, 2014.
· Must achieve an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) equal to or above 85; met relevant course pre
· requisite subject requirements and achieved a scaled mark of 50% or above in stage 2 or stage 3 English, Literature or English as an additional language/dialect in the year preceding studies at Curtin.
· Must submit a Curtin application for admission form to your WACE institution or directly to Curtin University by 31st December 2013.
· This scholarship covers all Health Sciences undergraduate degrees offered at Curtin University at the Bentley campus.
Benefits of the scholarship: The scholarship will provide 40% of international student tuition fees per annum for the duration of the undergraduate degree for which the scholarship is awarded.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Scholarships are offered for the duration of the undergraduate degree.
Number of scholarships: One scholarship will be offered.