The research areas of this scholarship are: Not provided
Who can apply to this scholarship? Candidates must be citizens and permanent residents of the People’s Republic of China at the time of application;
· Candidates must not be currently working or studying abroad (outside China);
· Successful candidates must return to China upon completion of their studies and/or research;
· Candidates must hold a conditional offer of enrolment subject to the CSC award. They must also fulfill the entry requirements of MQ, including a high level of English language proficiency;
· Candidates must comply with the Australian Government’s English proficiency requirements for the issue of a student visa. Candidates should check those requirements with the nearest Australian diplomatic post or the relevant website.
· Candidates should be intending to pursue a postgraduate research degree in one of the priority academic areas identified by CSC or one of MQ Concentrations of Research Excellence (CORES). However, applicants to other study/research areas may also be considered;
· Candidate should satisfy the selection criteria set out by CSC, and submit to the CSC the CSC Application Form and the CSC Employer Reference Form, available at http://apply.csc.edu.cn/ by the due date.
Benefits of the scholarship: These scholarships are worth $25,392 pa (CSC scholarship + top up to APA award rate) in living allowance, plus tuition fees.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: The duration of the CSC scholarship may vary according to the course. PhD enrolment at MQ is up to four years.
Number of scholarships: A number of postgraduate research scholarships will be offered.