The research areas of this scholarship are: Cud scholarships are provided in the fields of complementary Aquaculture, complementary Transport Management, complementary in public health – guidance health and development, complementary and environmental management in developing countries, management complementary animal and plant resources in tropical midfield, complementary in natural hazards management, complementary in food science and technology , transfusion medicine complementary european microfinance programme , complementary crop protection in tropical and subtropical advanced, international and development economics , complementary in development, environment and society ,public health methodology complementary.
Who can apply to this scholarship? Only applicants originating in developing countries, qualify for selection. To be eligible, candidates must reside andwork in their country at the time of the introduction of the file.
· At the beginning of the programme, candidates must be less than 40 years old for courses and less than 45 years old for training programmes.
· Candidates must be holders of a degree that is comparable to a Belgian University graduate degree (“licence”). However, for certain programmes different rules of admissibility may be defined, and these are specified hereafter, where appropriate.
· Candidates must show professional experience of at least two years upon termination of their studies. Where candidates are holders of a postgraduate degree delivered by an university of an industrial country, they must show professional experience of at least three years upon termination of their studies.
· Candidates must have a good knowledge of written and spoken French; for programmes organised in another language, good knowledge, in writing and speaking, of this language, is required. Moreover, the candidate will be asked to commit himself to study French in order to be able to participate in daily life in Belgium.
· Candidates are not allowed to apply for more than one programme.
Benefits of the scholarship: Not Known
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not Known
Number of scholarships: CIUF grants each year 150 scholarships for participation into the courses and 70 for participation into the training programmes.