University of Bath offers USA Alumni Fund Scholarships for Masters Students in UK. Scholarships are provided in all courses offered by the University of Bath at taught masters degree level. Students of USA can apply for this scholarship. Two scholarships of $5,500 each are offered. The application deadline is 28th June 2013.. University of Bath offer a range of scholarships supported by the University and generous donors who share our pride in student achievement. Most scholarships can be applied for using the online scholarships application form, however some require a direct application to the faculty. Most important aim is to encourage excellent students to choose to study here. All the scholarship holders are chosen for their academic and personal excellence and their potential contribution to university’s community at Bath. We use the information you provide in the separate scholarship application form to judge the application together with your original course application. The university encourage students from all over the world to study here and to build a truly international community in all our subjects of study. The university think it is important that student get to study and socialise with students from many different countries and cultures so we use the scholarships to encourage a diversity of intake to Bath. The University of Bath has many partners around the world in education, government and the corporate sector and the university is keen to further our links with these organizations through its scholarships schemes.. This scholarship is available for pursuing taught masters degree level at University of Bath. The research areas of this scholarship are:
Scholarships are provided for all courses offered by the University of Bath at taught masters degree level. Who can apply to this scholarship?
· The 2 USA Alumni Fund Scholarships are each worth the equivalent of $5,500 and are open to all international fee
· paying post
· graduate applicants in the USA who have graduated from a US university.
· All the scholarships are for international fee
· paying applicants for full
· time taught masters degrees (MA/MSc/MBA).
· When applicants enter the online scholarships application form it will highlight which scholarships they are eligible for. If they do not wish to apply for a particular scholarship applicants can unselect it at this stage.Benefits of the scholarship:
Total offer is of $5,500.
More information about the fellowship:Duration:
Not KnownNumber of scholarships:
Two scholarships are offered.