The Nanyang Fellows MBA is a full-time one-year elite MBA Programmer designed for exceptional mid-career executives destined for the pinnacle of leadership.
– Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents are not eligible to apply.
– At least 8 years of post-graduation experience including 5 years of managerial experience.
– Possess excellent undergraduate degrees.
– Have demonstrated leadership qualities and potential in his/her organisation and/or community service. – A good score in TOEFL or IELTS is required for applicants from non-English speaking university.
– Applicants must be nominated by the head of company/organisation/ministry in which the applicant is serving.
– You should not be on paid employment or accept paid employment or concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, bursary or top-up allowance during the prescribed period of the award.