The research areas of this scholarship are: The scholarship is provided to learn any courses offered by the university.
Who can apply to this scholarship? An applicant must:
· Be a citizen of List of Countries Eligible for TaiwanICDF Scholarship, and satisfy any specific criteria established by his or her country and/or government of citizenship.
· Neither be a national of the Republic of China (Taiwan) nor an overseas compatriot student.
· Satisfy the admission requirements of the partner university to which he or she has applied to study under a TaiwanICDF scholarship.
· Be able to satisfy all requirements for a Resident Visa (Code: FS) set by the Bureau of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and an Alien Resident Certificate (ARC) set by the Ministry of the Interior, of the ROC (Taiwan) government (this means that the TaiwanICDF has the right to revoke a scholarship offered if an applicant cannot satisfy the visa requirements).
· Upon accepting a TaiwanICDF scholarship, not hold any other ROC(Taiwan) government
· sponsored scholarship (such as the TaiwanScholarship) in the same academic year in which the TaiwanICDF scholarship would be due to commence.
· Not be applying for a further TaiwanICDF scholarship in unbroken succession — applicants who have already held a TaiwanICDF scholarship must have returned to their home country for more than one year before re
· applying (note: to apply for a 2013 scholarship, an applicant must have graduated and returned to his or her home country before July 31, 2012).
· Have never had any scholarship revoked by any ROC (Taiwan)government agency or related institution, nor been expelled from any Taiwanese university.
Benefits of the scholarship: The scholarship covers Airfare,accommodation,Tuition fees, Insurance, Textbook costs and other allowances. Undergraduate Program (maximum four years): Each student receives NT$12,000 per month (NT$144,000 per year) as an allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses. Master’s Program (maximum two years): Each student receives NT$15,000 per month (NT$180,000 per year) as an allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses. PhD Program (maximum four years; four-year PhD programs start from 2012): Each students receives NT$17,000 per month (NT$204,000 per year) as an allowance for food and miscellaneous living expenses.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: It is applicable for Undergraduate Program (maximum four years), for Master’s Program (maximum two years) and for PhD Program (maximum four years).
Number of scholarships: Not provided