Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities offers scholarship program for undergraduates or graduates in USA. The students of USA can apply for these scholarships. Denny’s Hungry for Education Scholarship, NASCAR/Wendell Scott Sr. Award and Travelers Scholarship of $1,000, $2,200 and $5,000 are offered respectively. Applicants must demonstrate financial need meet specific criteria for the scholarships to which they are applying. The application deadline is June 14, 2013.. HACU applauds your initiative in searching for a scholarship! We hope that we will be able to assist you in defraying some of your college expenditures. Please review each scholarship’s criteria carefully to see if you qualify.. Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate or graduate degree leveL.
The research areas of this scholarship are:
Who can apply to this scholarship? Demonstrate financial need (typically determined by FAFSA).
· Meet specific criteria for the scholarships to which they are applying.
· Attend a HACU
· member college or university in the U.S. or Puerto Rico at the time applications are completed and scholarship awards are made. For the most up
· date listing of HACU member institutions
· Denny’s Hungry for Education Scholarship
· time or part
· time undergraduate or graduate students attending a 2
· year or 4
· year HACU
· member institutions in AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, NM, NY, NV, SC, and TX. Students must possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 with a declared major in Business or Hospitality. Students will be required to complete a 500 word essay on how Denny’s can help in the fight against childhood hunger in the United States. Upon notification of selection, scholarship recipients are required to submit a headshot electronically to HACU for Denny’s press purposes.
· NASCAR/Wendell Scott Sr. Award
· time undergraduate or graduate students attending 4
· year HACU
· member institutions with a declared major in Engineering, Business, Public Relations, Mass Media, Sports Marketing, Marketing, Management, or Technology. Students must possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0., and attend school in Florida, Georgia, or North Carolina. Upon notification of selection, scholarship recipients are required to submit a headshot electronically to HACU for NASCAR press purposes.
· Travelers Scholarship
· time undergraduate students attending 4
· year HACU
· member institutions with a declared major in Accounting, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, General Business, General Management, and Human Resources. Students must possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
Benefits of the scholarship: Denny’s Hungry for Education Scholarship–$1,000,NASCAR/Wendell Scott Sr. Award–$2,200 and Travelers Scholarship–$5,000.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Not Known
Number of scholarships: Not Known