The research areas of this scholarship are: The scholarship is provided to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Who can apply to this scholarship?
· If applicants are a high school senior planning to attend college or a current college student who will be continuing their undergraduate studies in the fall of 2013, you are eligible to enter our sweepstakes.
· Sweepstakes is open to any legal resident of the 50 United States (“U.S.”) and the District of Columbia (DC) who is either a high school senior during the 2012
· 2013 school year, or a current undergraduate college student who is planning to enroll in the Fall of 2013 in a U.S. Department of Education Title IV eligible, 2 or 4 year public or private college or university.
· The college or university must be located in one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (DC). Winners will be chosen from those with a permanent address in one of the following states: AL, GA, FL, MD, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV and the District of Columbia (DC).
· Entrants must be at least 13 years of age. It is free to enter and eligibility is not based on GPA or financial need.
· Employees of SunTrust Banks Inc., their respective Member financial institutions and advertising and promotion agencies of SunTrust Banks, Inc., including ByteJam, and each of their respective parents, related, subsidiary and affiliated companies and their immediate family members (spouse, and parents, children and siblings, regardless of where they live) and persons living in the households of each of these individuals, whether related or not, are ineligible. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
· The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Benefits of the scholarship: $1,000 scholarship for education expenses.
More information about the fellowship:
Duration: Scholarship is applicable for 2 or 4 years.
Number of scholarships: Not provided